Staff of QCI Technical Staffing
Bill Quackenbush -CPC, CTS -email
Bill Quackenbush has been in the recruiting profession since 1983 and has owned his own company since 1991. He specializes in engineering and operations management positions for manufacturing clients. Additionally he is recognized as a leader in the industry, has been a speaker multiple times and is a founding member of two industry organizations. Bill has a BSME from Heidelberg College and an MBA from Indiana University and he holds dual industry accreditations as a Certified Personnel Consultant (CPC) and a Certified Temporary Staffing Specialist (CTS)President of the Indiana Search and Staffing Association in 2008
- Vice President of the Indiana Search and Staffing Association in 2007
- ISSA District Director 2004 - 2007
- ISSA Board member 2004 - 2009
- Speaker at the National Top Echelon Convention in Chicago 2004
- Panelist at National Convention in Nashville, 2005
- Speaker at the National Top Echelon Convention in Charlotte April of 2007
- Co-founder of the Round Table Leadership Forum in 2001
- Member of the Round Table Leadership Forum 2001 - present
- Speaker and panelist at numerous ISSA (state association) meetings
Cannaday - CPC, CTS -email
Regina brings to QCI, 10 years of experience in searching, interviewing, profiling and reference checking. As Staffing Coordinator for QCI Technical Staffing, she is responsible for interviewing and reference checking candidates. Regina holds dual industry accreditations as a Certified Temporary Staffing Specialist (CTS) and a Certified Personnel Consultant (CPC). Prior to joining QCI she was involved with a business management consulting firm for six years.
Jennifer Gramling -email
Jennifer is the bookkeeper/accountant at QCI Technical Staffing and also does many projects to help keep the office operating efficiently. She was previously the Office Manager, but recently took on the reduced role to focus more time with her family. She is a resident of Auburn, Indiana. Before joining QCI, she was a pre-school teacher.